Current Projects and Donation Opportunities (scroll down please)
Projects Accepting Donations
There are currently Four main projects the Port is seeking donations on, with one being accomplished in September 2018, they are:
- Replacing the three top metal sections of the Historic Barn A roof on the Greenbank Farm- Estimated cost is $29,000.00. We have received a grant for $18,000, and to date, donations in the amount of approximately $3000.oo! This project is due to start in mid November.
- Replacing the heat pump in Barn A to heat all areas including event center – Estimated cost is $42,000.00. We applied for a grant and was passed over, but we are going to keep applying.
- Dredging the pond on the Greenbank Farm to remove over 10 years of organics. Critical for farming and fire suppression – Estimated cost is $44,000.00. We received a grant to accomplish this entire project! It was completed the last weekend in September and the pond water is clear and healthy!
- Redesigning the entryway to the Historic Coupeville Wharf – Estimate is TBD
- Rehabilitating the piles and caps on the Coupeville Wharf Pile Replacement Project- Estimated to be done in phases over 6 years at an estimated cost of $1.2 Million. We are looking into grants as well as a tax levy lid lift in 2019.
Please know there are many needs to support both historic properties, so if you would like 100% of your donation to support another project, just call us!
Want to do business with the Port?
The Port of Coupeville subscribes to MRSC Rosters, a shared online database for Small Works, Consultants, and Vendors. To be eligible to work on projects you are required to register (FREE) at www.mrscrosters.org and select the Port of Coupeville in your account. If you are already a member of MRSC Rosters please add the Port of Coupeville to your account.
For registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters at email@example.com or 206-436-3798. If you have questions about Port of Coupeville projects please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-222-3151.